Name and contact details of the provider responsible
Dr. Ernst-Peter Heilein
District Munich North
Tel.: + 49 / 89 / 3 18 3 - 76 70
Fax.: + 49 / 89 / 3 18 3 - 76 90
Mobil: + 49 / 175 / 5 66 5 - 7 19
The legal basis for the protection of personal data can be found in particular in the German Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in the German Telemedia Act.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, the term "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
Details of the processing, use and protection of personal data are shown below:
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
- When visiting this website
- When using our contact information
When you visit our website www.pa.heilein.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- Website from which access is made (Referrer URL); as well as
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability; as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no event we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In case of questions concerning our offer, we provide you the opportunity to contact us via data provided on the website. In the case of inquiries via e-mail, the specification of a valid e-mail address is required so that we know from whom the request originated and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of establishing contacts with us is in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given explicit consent to it, according to Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation; as well as
- this is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. b GDPR required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Contents of other websites
To the extent that the website includes links to websites of third parties or incorporates any content of other websites, we do not have any influence on such websites and are not in a position to review whether other service providers comply with the applicable legal provisions regarding data protection and data security.
Use of Google Maps
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, click here.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored with us immediately;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we do not longer need the data, however, you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once granted consent against us at any time, resulting in us not being allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; as well as
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the regulator of your usual place of residence or work or the following regulatory authority responsible for our office:
Bavarian Data Protection Authority (BayLDA)
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aktualität und Änderung dieser Datenschutzerklärung